• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Recent beach photos

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
Smiling JOe said:
What are his stats? Hmm? :idontno:
Male, single, looking, age :idontno:- maybe about 30-34 ish, job - residential builder, grew up in Greenville MS, joined the Navy, but he and the Navy didn't get along, plays some guitar and sings, he is the brother of my BFF and knows how to spell funn.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Kimmifunn said:
Male, single, looking, age :idontno:- maybe about 30-34 ish, job - residential builder, grew up in Greenville MS, joined the Navy, but he and the Navy didn't get along, plays some guitar and sings, he is the brother of my BFF and knows how to spell funn.
Sounds good Smiley J! Too bad ole Kfunn's all the way up here. :roll: And you know how I roll with the out of towners. Or maybe you don't know. :confused:

Are you going to pop by my wedding and take pictures of the Sowallers at the wedding in a couple weeks? :idontno:
 
:bow: You da' dude JOey!!!
 
jdarg said:
Kimmifunn said:
Good eye Kimmi! He's dahling!

Oops- Bdarg is around- guess I shouldn't be looking at these cute young guys!!:cool:

Jen-ay...I saw Bdarg pop in a while ago...Oh, you can look, it doesn't hurt a thing. ;-) Well, IMHO, but I am not Bdarg, he might have something else to say about that. :biggrin:
 
kathydwells said:
jdarg said:
Jen-ay...I saw Bdarg pop in a while ago...Oh, you can look, it doesn't hurt a thing. ;-) Well, IMHO, but I am not Bdarg, he might have something else to say about that. :biggrin:

Ha ha- he just called and is out of the office the rest of the day- back to looking at that cute pic- but I'm doing this for Kimmi you know.:roll: :floor:
 
Smiling Joe those are just great, I really enjoed the Maine pic's....I've never been there, it looks really beautiful....you are so talented :wub:

ps. cute kiddos
 
jdarg said:
kathydwells said:
Ha ha- he just called and is out of the office the rest of the day- back to looking at that cute pic- but I'm doing this for Kimmi you know.:roll: :floor:

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!!! :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top