• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Recent beach photos

New posts
Thanks again everyone for the welcome. I love pictures, so here's another.

I started here each day (morning) with my hot tea in hand to walk the beach.
 

Attachments

  • Bella Vita visit #2 April 06 (Small).jpg
    Bella Vita visit #2 April 06 (Small).jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 152
Tom@BV said:
Thanks again everyone for the welcome. I love pictures, so here's another.

I started here each day (morning) with my hot tea in hand to walk the beach.

I am assuming you are a surveyor??? The pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them!!!!!!
 
I am back home up north & it's cold at night. Ice crystals on the tulips make we want to come back to the beach.
 
Johnrudy said:
Our heat is still running here. :shock:
Our heat should be running outside by next week. The temps are supposed to climb from this delightful 80 degrees to a rather hot 90F. I've been wearing shorts and sandals since Feb '05. :funn:
 
Thought I would add one of my own. My little buddy's first trip to SoWal. Taken at Seacrest on 5/19.

IMG_0124.JPG
 
jdarg said:
How was your trip, JB? Your little boy is adorable- and looks like he likes the beach!

Not quite as relaxing as normal (as evidenced by the photo), but big fun nonethteless. Between the early attack of June grass and red flag warnings our last two days, I didn't spend as much time in the Gulf as I normally do.

I'll have some more photos and a more detailed report up a bit later.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top