If you need any help with invitations, please give us a call. We can set up an appointment to help you with all of your needs.
No Regrets Stationery & Gift Boutique
800 Pier Park Drive, Suite 110
Panama City Beach, Florida 32413
850-233-6131
ask for Shelia
or
No Regrets Stationery & Gift Boutique
318 Harrison Avenue
Panama City, Florida 32401
850-747-0227
ask for Barbara
I hear ya. Thankfully, between there being a nice bed-and-breakfast here, plus some friends putting our guests up, I think we'll be okay. Atlanta would cost a lot more money for venues and catering unless we used Doc Chey's, their favorite restaurant.I, too, am from "South of the ATL" and opted to have my wedding in Atlanta. The problem was hotels. And the fact some of our guest were coming from Spain. I would have loved to introduce them all to my cute little town of Griffin. But, I just couldn't imagine them having to stay in a Best Western.![]()
Thanks for the info.I have done events with Townsend. Everything looked good and the guests seemed to enjoy the food. Since I was working, I can't say how I liked the eats personally! Criollas' is well thought of also.

Thanksgiving weekend we were eating at the bar at Borago, and I was telling Murph that I was taking a break from cooking. The couple next to us recommended Townsend's catering. They said they never cook at Thanksgiving and Christmas any more because Townsend's food is great, and it would cost them almost as much to buy the groceries as Townsend's charges, not to mention the prep time.
Any locals know about Townsend's? I can't vouch for it personally.