• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Recommend a Realtor Please

New posts
So sorry for any confusion . I did not mean to imply this home was in Old Seagrove, but it was more about the realtor and sales. Thanks for clearing up something that I made confusing by my comment. That is all.
 
I know this is a Pandora's box... but can someone recommend me a realtor to sell my home in Seagrove. I know this is not neccessarily the time to sell- but I am ready. I am not desperate. I am not upside down- far from it. I just want to get out and want to find the right person to do it. So.... I am not looking for someone to market my house as a fire sale, etc....

Can someone tell me where I can find who actually sells the most real estate in Seagrove. I have a 3BR/3BA on Sugar Sand Lane (behind Cafe 30a).

Thanks for your help.

www.kellykliensoldmine.com
 
I know this is a Pandora's box... but can someone recommend me a realtor to sell my home in Seagrove. I know this is not neccessarily the time to sell- but I am ready. I am not desperate. I am not upside down- far from it. I just want to get out and want to find the right person to do it. So.... I am not looking for someone to market my house as a fire sale, etc....

Can someone tell me where I can find who actually sells the most real estate in Seagrove. I have a 3BR/3BA on Sugar Sand Lane (behind Cafe 30a).

Thanks for your help.

Hard sell over there. Car wash went bust. Magnolia Dunes gone. Unfinished SD and the very end and homes are are being listed for 600 plus but dead in the water. You need to tell this board what range you are looking for.
 
Last edited:
Bobby J and Garner are on top of things. Great team to work with. Bobby knows the area since he grew up here and has lot's of knowledge to offer. He also has a way of getting the buyer excited about the property by getting them to visualize their life in a particular home. He's down a down to earth,easy going, strait talking guy. He and Garner work well together as a team and compliment each other. Hey,you get 2 for the price of one working in your favor. How great is that? Good luck in your search.:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top