• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

recycling made easy

New posts
750 is the whimp size. The big dog stuff is 1.5 or 1.75 L.:yikes:
 
When all else fails, lower your standards!!!!!:idontno:
 
I've seen that one on my treks to Eden (I love it there).

I was hoping that there was one behind Publix since I am already there weekly.

Yes, there is one behind Publix. It's actually in the Watercolor staff parking lot, sort of across the service road from the Publix shipping dock. Don't look in the fire station back parking lot, it's not there, even though that's where the county web site used to say it was.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top