• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Remember this?

New posts
And still more on the backstory ... this is a fascinating piece on how things got kicked off.

Recipe for Disaster: The Formula That Killed Wall Street

And Iceland. I feel bad for Iceland. :(

I only made it through 40% of the article tonight. The chances that I will finish it tomorrow morning are near 95%. The chances are only 10% that I have to take my kids somewhere in the morning that I don't know about tonight. The correlation is that both myself and my wife will not be able to read the rest of the story in the morning if that happens.
 
With boots like yours I figured you knew you can't build a brick wall by banging your head against it. Or maybe you were trying to knock it down.

Off subject, this week we had to remove a driveway apron that was a relic from early WaterSound Beach. The concrete was real white and had scallop shells in the admix. Instead of breaking it up we cut it into 800 lb. tiles for another sidewalk. It was a first for us and it worked better than I thought it would.

Recycle, recycle, recycle

Do you have any leftovers?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top