The Watcher
Beach Fanatic
Rick:
Thank you for posting something for us to all review. As you see, it has already created discussion. I enjoyed reading your post and I will look forward to the replies on several of the questions posed by others.
How is the current administration taking to your campaign, has this caused you any problems, I would hope not. I would suggest you watch your back, you saw what the sheriff did to Bill Imfeld, that is still a pending matter...
One post touched on your opinions of the current administration and any opportunities that may exist. I understand now may not be the time or place to comment, but understand that it will need to be discussed at some point on the trail.
I will look forward to continued discussion and hopefully you will remain active on this post. Thank you and good luck.
Thank you for posting something for us to all review. As you see, it has already created discussion. I enjoyed reading your post and I will look forward to the replies on several of the questions posed by others.
How is the current administration taking to your campaign, has this caused you any problems, I would hope not. I would suggest you watch your back, you saw what the sheriff did to Bill Imfeld, that is still a pending matter...
One post touched on your opinions of the current administration and any opportunities that may exist. I understand now may not be the time or place to comment, but understand that it will need to be discussed at some point on the trail.
I will look forward to continued discussion and hopefully you will remain active on this post. Thank you and good luck.
