• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Riverwalk, Freeport

New posts
Hello to all, I happened to see this thread and figured that if you all are going to talk about Riverwalk, then Riverwalk should be represented. Please be candid in all of your comments as I want to know how you really feel and will answer all questions as I can.

Is it true that Erik Estrada is going to sell these lots on Infomercials?

.
 
Not a whole lot of info coming from Great Southern......what's the big secret????
 
Thanks for the link to Great Southern. Because I really needed the laugh.

"Orlean will be built to be an exact replica of the French Quarter in New Orleans except it will be much safer and cleaner. All of the homes will be designed as townhomes, as is in the French Quarter with a Royal Street and Bourbon Street and, of course, will be completely family oriented."- so many things wrong with this passage I don't know what to say.

"The theme will be "

They will also be handing out free white bread to any goofball that shows up to see an aseptic French Quarter.:roll:
 
I'm curious if Ritz Carlton is really interested in the panhandle. This is now the 4th location I've heard of in 2 years.

1.) Pier Park (Supposedly where tower 3 of Calypso is now being built)
2.) Destin Commons (The new extension slated to start soon)
3.) Henderson Park (To replace the old Henderson Park Inn)
4.) Riverwalk Freeport

I seriously doubt we are getting all 4. :idontno:

This is a joke, right? I associate Ritz Carltons with big, cosmopolitan cities or luxury resort areas. I love the Emerald Coast (I refuse to call it THE Beach), but I don't think we are RC material.:floor:
 
Today, at lunch, I mentioned the five-star hotel for Freeport to a few people, and they about choked laughing. All are in the restaurant biz in SoWal, and like me, wondered where the staff would come from.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top