• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Roaming Yellow Lab

New posts
A mongoose. That's all I need. :lol:

This family has been put on notice that I am feeding, vaccinating, and cleaning up after enough living things at the moment. Just this week, Kate has asked for an iguana, a pet chipmunk, and a horse.
Screw all of those pets. You need a pig. They will keep the snakes out. They will trample any snakes which might come around.
 
Screw all of those pets. You need a pig. They will keep the snakes out. They will trample any snakes which might come around.

I thought you knew that bacon was one of my favorite foods. Every time I looked at a pet pig, I'd probably see it wrapped in tomatoes, lettuce and mayo!:shock:
 
Perfect. Get a big deep freezer and raise your pork. Better get a hog, too, so they can sustain the heavy pork diet of BLTs.
 
I thought you knew that bacon was one of my favorite foods. Every time I looked at a pet pig, I'd probably see it wrapped in tomatoes, lettuce and mayo!:shock:
At last! Something she will eat! :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top