• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Roaming Yellow Lab

New posts
I thought you knew that bacon was one of my favorite foods. Every time I looked at a pet pig, I'd probably see it wrapped in tomatoes, lettuce and mayo!:shock:
:floor: What about Babe? I always wanted a pot belly pig. oink oink

;-)
I think I'd like to try some crumbled bacon in my guacamole someday.
with some baby corn. :lol:
 
...He's back!!!! I saw him at my house today. He is really dirty, it looks like he just took a swim in the canal. Romeo was not very friendly to him, so he just ran away. I wish his owner would come and get him and give him a bath!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top