• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ruth's Chris

New posts
I have a poll question for anyone qualified to answer. Which of the following steak chains is your favorite:

Ruth's Chris
Smith and Wollensky
Mortons
Flemmings
Shula's

Personally, I have to go with Morton's.

But the best steak I've ever put in my mouth was at Emeril's Delmonico in New Orleans (Pre K). Dry aged and perfect. You could cut it with a spoon. At $36 for a ribeye, it better be good. Awesome creamed spinach as well. They also did a ceaser salad, prepared tableside, that was fantastic (raw egg notwithstanding)
 
Speaking of Shula's, I wonder if Mike is enjoying his new job.

Shula.jpg
 
I've eaten at all of them all around the country except Flemmings...so of the remaining, I vote definitively for MORTONS.
 
Hmm..

Our favorites, in order..

Sullivan's (way out in front!)
Flemings
Ruth Chris

Morton's (in NOLA) was one of the worst dinners we've had (pre-K). Never again.

No experience with S&W (think they are still closed in NO)
 
Smith & W was good when I was in NO
Mortons was good in Chicago, haven't tried the NO one yet
others?:idontno: I think mr. IBD cooks some good beef...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top