• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Salty Dog Opening

New posts
I thought about that hook and eye, too, but I wondered if there may be some law about not being able to get someone out. eg- someone goes to the restroom, locks the door, has a heart attack, falls hitting her head, rendering her unconscious, and no one can get to the person to save her life because that type of lock cannot be unlocked from the outside. I have no idea if that is the case, but I could see it being so.

If that issue arizes give me and call and I'll pull the door open with my limp wrist. :roll:
 
A good determined hip check can usually "open" most hook and eye closures - it's not like adding one turns the crapper into Fort Knox so they should be good for the rare medical emergency you describe! :funn:
 
So the not locking women's restroom is an attraction?????? Let me know when the door is fixed...then I'll check out the new Salty's....or better yet...use the men's room and take my time about it....that might get some attention.
 
seagrovegirl, you ladies would have more privacy by using the ladies room, even if the door didn't lock. That Men's room is going to have a lot of people accusing guys of flashing -- I guarantee it. At least the women's is in the corner. I bet Stan gets that ladies room door fixed for you pretty quickly. Next time I'm in there, I'll ask him about installing the hook latch as a temporary and back up lock. Feel free to ask him yourself if you beat me back to frequent.
 
Thanks for the kind words. Bathroom door is fixed. This weekend is the Grand Opening. Music lineup is:

Friday- Coconut Stribg Band with Washboard Jackson 9 P.M.
Saturday- Ricki Comeaux 5 P.M. Cadillac Willy 9:30
Sunday- Blue Lew and Friends 5:30
Sunday's Big Show- 9:30 Hubba Hubba
Drink Specials all night, Someone will win a Jager Machine and a case of Red Bull.
We are open at 4:00 Daily. Lunch coming soon.
Thanks for your support.
 
Thanks for the kind words. Bathroom door is fixed. This weekend is the Grand Opening. Music lineup is:

Friday- Coconut Stribg Band with Washboard Jackson 9 P.M.
Saturday- Ricki Comeaux 5 P.M. Cadillac Willy 9:30
Sunday- Blue Lew and Friends 5:30
Sunday's Big Show- 9:30 Hubba Hubba
Drink Specials all night, Someone will win a Jager Machine and a case of Red Bull.
We are open at 4:00 Daily. Lunch coming soon.
Thanks for your support.

How about a dimmer on the headlights over the bar area? ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top