• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Salty Dog Opening

New posts
Had a beer there (and a cup of seafood gumbo) tonight. The beer (Abita) was excellent. The gumbo was just OK but I am fine with that because I am thrilled that we have someplace with a full liquor license on this part of 30A again...

Place looks GREAT!

I look forward to paying their electric bill!

hahahaha


Abita?
 
it was packed out....lot's of funn!!!
 
p6300015_sm.jpg


Sam Bush with Hubba Hubba, Salty Dog Saloon's grand opening.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top