• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
Mine is pretty simple-- barefootguy -- I'm the guy that owns Barefoot Landing, our rental property. Not sure what I'll do if the deal goes through and we purchase our second rental home. I guess I'd have to go to ubuguy since I'm the owner of UBU Enterprises and UBU Vacation Rentals.
 
Mine is also too boring to explain.

I'm suppose to be working now, brought stuff home from the office. Someone yell at me to get back to work!!
 
jdarg said:
jdarg has always been my username for other things, so I used it for my first "screen" name as well. Obviously name related, and quite boring. I wish Kurt would have a one-time "Screen Name Change Day", where those of us who were not so creative the first time around can try again!

On "Screen Name Change Day" I'll have to change officially to lindabobbitt!

;-)
 
Mine is pretty boring too. Its just the first thing that popped into my head. Don't know why except that it describes my location and the "kid" part I'm not too sure about (maybe its because we have 4 kids?). I also think I'd like to change my name to something more creative.
 
Camp Creek Kid said:
Mine is pretty boring too. Its just the first thing that popped into my head. Don't know why except that it describes my location and the "kid" part I'm not too sure about (maybe its because we have 4 kids?). I also think I'd like to change my name to something more creative.

I always thought yours was cool. :cool: ( Even though at first I thought you were a guy) LOLOL
 
I have always loved Grayton Beach, grew up there.....and now that I am older (a lot older) and don't get to the beach as often as I would like to, it seemed (at the time I joined this board) that if I didn't get to Grayton soon I'd bust....:oops:

If everyone changed their names, I think the "SOWAL board family" would lose something :confused: Even though I don't post often I am on here a lot, and I have come to really like a lot of "you" characters, so if you go changing on me I might not know that it was you that posted something that I thought was hilarious, or you that posted something that made me think... Like for instance if Kathydwells or Landlocked changed their names, and started posting Friday or Sunday Funnies, we wouldn't know that it was them who we have come to love!!! Or if Smilling Joe or KURT changed their names, who would we turn to for advice, we wouldn't know who to ask..... or .....I could go on like with the Otters....I could go for days about the wonderful Otters.
Anyway thats just me.
 
I feel so unoriginal and so obvious! Mine is simply my first name. I may change it to our dog's name, however...Butter. :roll:
 
graytonrbust said:
If everyone changed their names, I think the "SOWAL board family" would lose something :confused: Even though I don't post often I am on here a lot, and I have come to really like a lot of "you" characters, so if you go changing on me I might not know that it was you that posted something that I thought was hilarious, or you that posted something that made me think... Like for instance if Kathydwells or Landlocked changed their names, and started posting Friday or Sunday Funnies, we wouldn't know that it was them who we have come to love!!! Or if Smilling Joe or KURT changed their names, who would we turn to for advice, we wouldn't know who to ask..... or .....I could go on like with the Otters....I could go for days about the wonderful Otters.
Anyway thats just me.

In retrsospect, I think you're right. It wouldn't be the same--but it might be fun to change for one day to see new names that everyone came up with. Or, maybe we could all just post the name we would like to change to on this thread??? :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top