• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seagrove Beach studio avail - vrbo

New posts
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Mermaid said:
Kurt, Merman and I are bowled over by the wonderful virtual tour you did of our condo at Hidden Beach Villas. :clap_1: And you got all my mermaids in! I think the world will be beating a path to our door once they see what funn is packed into our vacation studio. Thanks thanks thanks for a fine job. :wub:

Here's the link:

http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/126hiddenbeachvillas


Being Mermaid's parents, my husband and I had the initial trial run vacation at their place. It was an absolutely delightful vacation, in fact, we never thought of it as a rental. It was a home away from home on the beach. The quality of the furnishings and accessories gave it that feeling. The colors just uplifted your spirits and kept you in wonderful humor throughout your visit.

The place had the "WOW" factor for us and I'm sure their guests will have the same reaction as we did and hate to leave it.
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

jamsandjelly said:
Being Mermaid's parents, my husband and I had the initial trial run vacation at their place. It was an absolutely delightful vacation, in fact, we never thought of it as a rental. It was a home away from home on the beach. The quality of the furnishings and accessories gave it that feeling. The colors just uplifted your spirits and kept you in wonderful humor throughout your visit.

The place had the "WOW" factor for us and I'm sure their guests will have the same reaction as we did and hate to leave it.

Hi Mom! It's about time you stopped lurking and started posting. I'm glad you saved your first post for me, though. :clap_1: And thanks to you and Daddy for giving the place a "dry run." As you can see from the tour, we took a lot of your suggestions to heart. Thanks for all the work you both did (see, this renovation was truly a family affair :wub: ). Next time you stay, we'll have to charge you rent, but we insist that you not lift a finger! ;-)
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Oh, I just LOVE your place! It is just adorable. Love all the classy colors, fixtures and artwork. You both were able to get so much done in such a short amount of time! Amazing. It's very fresh looking - not "tired." I'd stay there in a heartbeat!
Congratulations on a job well done ~ :clap_1:
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

:welcome: Welcome Mermom! We love your little Mermaid and Merman! :wub:
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Mermaid said:
Kurt, Merman and I are bowled over by the wonderful virtual tour you did of our condo at Hidden Beach Villas. :clap_1: And you got all my mermaids in! I think the world will be beating a path to our door once they see what funn is packed into our vacation studio. Thanks thanks thanks for a fine job. :wub:

Here's the link:

http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/126hiddenbeachvillas

Mermaid,

Very cute place and as everyone knows Kurt's Virtual Tours ROCK!!!! The condo is awesome, decorated nicely and I'm sure you will have it rented all the time thru the year.

Good luck with it.

Wetwilly :cool:
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

jamsandjelly said:
Being Mermaid's parents, my husband and I had the initial trial run vacation at their place. It was an absolutely delightful vacation, in fact, we never thought of it as a rental. It was a home away from home on the beach. The quality of the furnishings and accessories gave it that feeling. The colors just uplifted your spirits and kept you in wonderful humor throughout your visit.

The place had the "WOW" factor for us and I'm sure their guests will have the same reaction as we did and hate to leave it.

:welcome:


Love the great job Mermaid !
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Gorgeous and funky beach home! :D Mermaid and Merman - you have talent! You bravely used lots of color - and you put it all together beautifully. I've always been terrified of using too much color because if you don't do it right, then you are screwed. But you guys have a good eye, and it all works perfectly. The place just looks Funn! ;-)

Congrats! you'll have tons of renters, and quite a few repeat renters I'll bet!

:D
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

I love the colors too! So HAPPY! Great job! :clap_1:
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Yippee...Tootsie has a new avatar...LOVE it!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top