WOW! What a blast. I think I am going to change careers! This has turned out more beautiful than I ever dreamed! Thanks to everyone that contributed.
Sunny Daze, you made my fireplace incredible. My fireplace guy was so excited, he said "you have a fantastic variety of shells, this will make it one of the best I have ever done."
Miss Kitty, in the second picture see if you can find your shell, it's over the mantle on the left side.
SJ, yin is on the left and yang on the right over the mantle.
Supermom, yours are on the right over the mantle.
Mermy, yours are all over the place! One of the really pretty shell on the left over the mantle is one of yours.
FFF therapist, that has worked with him for over 5 1/2 years, entire family lost all theire homes on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi in Katrina, she contributed the oyster shells you see over the mantle from theire old home place.
My grandmother's seaglass she got when she was little is in the center right over the mantel, see if you can find it.
It is not done yet, he will come back tomorrow and seal it. I will post pictures when I see it next week.
Thanks to all my SoWallers for make this the favorite part of our new house.
