Smiling JOe
SoWal Expert
yes, I saw them. I think that fireplace will compliment your white granite counter tops.
yes, I saw them. I think that fireplace will compliment your white granite counter tops.
They are marble. Everyone tried to talk me out of marble because of the staining. Remember, I like to have never found the white-white I wanted? It is called "Colorad Gold" and instead of grey viens they are tan/brown.Sorry, I couldn't remember.Granite?!They are marble. Everyone tried to talk me out of marble because of the staining. Remember, I like to have never found the white-white I wanted? It is called "Colorad Gold" and instead of grey viens they are tan/brown.

Granite?!They are marble. Everyone tried to talk me out of marble because of the staining. Remember, I like to have never found the white-white I wanted? It is called "Colorad Gold" and instead of grey viens they are tan/brown.
Whatcha talkin about? :funn:Sorry, I couldn't remember.![]()
Awesome in the truest sense of the word! Would love to see it "in person" next week.![]()
I am in awe and speechless. Exquisite!!!!!!!!