• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seaside tonight = chaos

New posts
Yeah, last week was funn because it was just crowded enough but not crazy. We were over near the conga line, but our kiddies were just running around like nuts.

My friends from GA are down here and somewhat annoyed at the weather (windy, etc.), although they loved the beach today. I, however, should have actually put on sunscreen. :eek:

Holy Cow! It was only half as busy as that last Tuesday when we cycled over to listen to Jones & Company. Those people are packed in like sardines. Last week there was enough room on the lawn for a whole bunch of kids (and a few adults ;-) ) to make a congo line. It was the most adorable thing you ever saw. I don't think that happened last night!
 
Yeah, last week was funn because it was just crowded enough but not crazy. We were over near the conga line, but our kiddies were just running around like nuts.

My friends from GA are down here and somewhat annoyed at the weather (windy, etc.), although they loved the beach today. I, however, should have actually put on sunscreen. :eek:
Hey om, #4 and I will be down tonight. We'll have to talk about schedules.
 
Notnkansasanymore!! Well I am in Kansas today and it is so collllldddd. Chance of snow tonight. June 4 can't get here to soon for me. Headed to the beach for the summer!! Can't wait!
That picture reminds me of Thanksgiving night on the Plaza when they turn the lights on for Christmas.

Still in Kansas wishing I was at my beach place today!!
How many more days until June?????:wub:
 
Yeah, last week was funn because it was just crowded enough but not crazy. We were over near the conga line, but our kiddies were just running around like nuts.

My friends from GA are down here and somewhat annoyed at the weather (windy, etc.), although they loved the beach today. I, however, should have actually put on sunscreen. :eek:


I could kick myself! We were probably sitting only ten feet away from you and didn't even know it. I thought Jones & Co. did a great job drawing all the little ones in, and did you notice even the teens joined in? That was a funn relaxing night out.

Next month we will have to meet for real. :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top