• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Senior Mojito's -- closed permanently

New posts

klauricella

Beach Lover
Just wondering if anyone has any info on the new restaurant that is opening up near the 331 Bridge? I drive by it twice a day, just curious.
 
I heard it was the mexican place that is located in High Pointe at the moment. Not sure if it is a 2nd location or they are moving to just this place. Forgot the name - sorry. :wave:
 
The old Sea Bar/Ball's Out location is now called Senor Mojitos...I assume it is the same type place as that in High Pointe.
 
what????????? are ya'll kidding me?? we have a new mexican restaurant??? this is what I've been praying for!!!! tell me its true! tell me its really really good!!!


I drive by it every work day, twice a day and have been waiting for a sign to go up. It went up this past week :clap:I agree about the mexican restaurant---we drive into Destin when the craving hits (about once a week!). And if you know of anyone who needs a job-they have "now hiring" signs out front.
 
Senior Mohito's -- on the Bay (hwy 331)

Three days ago, the parking lot was filled. I thought it may be employee training, or a practice opening. No "open" sign seen. Yesterday, I noticed several cars in the parking lot, plus the Budweiser delivery truck, and though I didn't stop, I cannot help but wonder if they are having a soft (unannounced) opening. Does anyone know? :idontno:
 
I have heard talk that they are the same, although the one on the Bay looks like it could have much more atmosphere.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top