• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Senior Mojito's -- closed permanently

New posts
It'll be like that scene in Cheech and Chong where they are in the car and Chong is rolling a Doobie, But it'll be DD behind the bar in the Sowal version:
Cheech/elgordoboy:"What are you doing man? You are supposed to be selling that!"
Chong/DD: "I am man, don't worry."
Cheech/elgordoboy: "Oh yeah? To who man?"
Chong/DD: "Me man, I'm my best customer!"
:rolling:
The above is an approximation of the scene to the best of my recollection at present.


:floor:

Sounds like we need to recast SoWal.com- The Movie and write a new script to include "DD and Gordo play Cheech and Chong at Senor Mojitos"...:lol:
 
It'll be like that scene in Cheech and Chong where they are in the car and Chong is rolling a Doobie, But it'll be DD behind the bar in the Sowal version:
Cheech/elgordoboy:"What are you doing man? You are supposed to be selling that!"
Chong/DD: "I am man, don't worry."
Cheech/elgordoboy: "Oh yeah? To who man?"
Chong/DD: "Me man, I'm my best customer!"
:rolling:
The above is an approximation of the scene to the best of my recollection at present.

:floor:

Sounds like we need to recast SoWal.com- The Movie and write a new script to include "DD and Gordo play Cheech and Chong at Senor Mojitos"...:lol:


LOVE IT!!!!!!!:floor::funn::floor::funn:
 
They have chips and salsa! I dropped by Sunday night.

For real? That is a good sign. What was the menu like? Would you go back?
 
The Geo Family will likely be there today just after sunset. Hope to see you guys. I promise not to talk politics or religion...

:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top