• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Senior Mojito's -- closed permanently

New posts
I thought Margaritas WERE adult beverages.???

Where were you? :idontno:

Sowallers invaded Senor Mojitos last night....they were over 20 of us! Kudos to the great wait staff for keeping up with us! We took over the outside area and enjoyed fun conversation and a rain event! Yes, there were chips and salsa and it was quite good. Told them they needed to add some queso. I had some great shrimp tacos (3 for $10.95) and the young people all said good things about their burgers. The margarita was well priced at $5.50, but since I was still standing after 4 of them, I think they need more booze in them. :biggrin:

The surprise guest was BeachSiO2 and his too cute wife! I had been wanting to meet my Haiku Hurricane Hero and I was not disappointed! I also finally met Geo and his adorable family. Didn't know they moved here from Belleville! Of course, I spotted Geo from his avatar pic, but he didn't have a clue who I was. I gave him a hint and said I was the one that gives him lots of trouble on the board. He laughed and said that didn't narrow it down! :floor:

Also met klauricella, who is just precious! :wave:
 
Last edited:
I enjoyed seeing everyone last night. The Nachos were good.

The font on the menu really needs to be changed, it's very difficult to read and that was before having drinks.
 
I enjoyed seeing everyone last night. The Nachos were good.

The font on the menu really needs to be changed, it's very difficult to read and that was before having drinks.

:lolabove:...oh, so true! DS and I finally made out the menu item names, but who knew what ingredients were in those dishes!
 
:lolabove:...oh, so true! DS and I finally made out the menu item names, but who knew what ingredients were in those dishes!

Franny kept insisting that they had burritos. Stupid font. :bang:

It was funn, but does anyone know why they paved that little road instead of just leaving the old road open?

P.S. Senor Mojito's I strongly suggest a gutter for the front canopy. Although the water effect is nice it's not funn to run through in the rain.
 
The surprise guest was BeachSiO2 and his too cute wife! I had been wanting to meet my Haiku Hurricane Hero and I was not disappointed!

And I was glad to meet you also. I hate that we had to run off but that's how it goes. Next time will be a longer visit, maybe after Christmas! It was also nice meeting Dune-ahh and Geo (and family). Plus seeing Punzy, Skunky and the Darg's is always good except that JDarg wasn't there. :(
 
And I was glad to meet you also. I hate that we had to run off but that's how it goes. Next time will be a longer visit, maybe after Christmas! It was also nice meeting Dune-ahh and Geo (and family). Plus seeing the Darg's is always good except that JDarg wasn't there. :(

:wave: I was on the couch. Dr. Skunky will be fixing me in about an hour, I hope.

I'm so bummed to have missed y'all too!:wub:
 
I enjoyed seeing everyone last night. The Nachos were good.

The font on the menu really needs to be changed, it's very difficult to read and that was before having drinks.


Yes, it was great to meet some new sowallers!! I'll have to agree about the menu, I was only one beer deep and the words looked a little blurry.

I think a Happy Hour would be a great addition :D
 
Franny kept insisting that they had burritos. Stupid font. :bang:

It was funn, but does anyone know why they paved that little road instead of just leaving the old road open?

P.S. Senor Mojito's I strongly suggest a gutter for the front canopy. Although the water effect is nice it's not funn to run through in the rain.


:floor: It would have helped if I had my glasses on...no burritos, but they do have "BURGERS".

It was grayt seeing everyone. Love our last minute sowal gatherings!!
 
Last edited:
The surprise guest was BeachSiO2 and his too cute wife! I had been wanting to meet my Haiku Hurricane Hero and I was not disappointed! I also finally met Geo and his adorable family. Didn't know they moved here from Belleville! Of course, I spotted Geo from his avatar pic, but he didn't have a clue who I was. I gave him a hint and said I was the one that gives him lots of trouble on the board. He laughed and said that didn't narrow it down! :floor:

Also met klauricella, who is just precious! :wave:

:floor:That's what Geo gets for putting his photo as his avatar! That's how we met also, but later I realized I knew his wife from about 2 years before!
 
New Year's Eve at Senor Mojitos

SENOR MOJITOS NEW YEARS EVE SPECIAL
LIVE MUSIC FEATURING BLACKWATER 8:30PM TO CLOSE - NO COVER
FREE MIDNIGHT CHAMPAGNE TOAST!​

Filet Portobello - 8 oz. USDA Choice Tenderloin Chargrilled to Perfection and Topped with Balsamic Potobello Mushrooms $26.95​

Captains Filet - 8oz. USDA ChoiceTenderloin Chargrilled and Topped with Jumbo Lump Crabmeat $29.95​

Paradise Island Grilled Shrimp - 12 Jumbo Chargrilled Shrimp Skewered with Fresh Papaya and Pineapple Served on a Bed of Black Beans and Rice $18.95​

Panned Grouper with Jumbo Lump - $24.95​

All Entrees Served with a Side Salad, Mashed Potatoes, and a Cup of Seafood Gumbo​

CALL FOR RESERVATIONS AT: 850-267-2622
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top