• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Senor Mojitos at Seacrest Beach?

New posts
Amavida is so awesome, I agree about early opening. I did notice the seagrove location open at 7 yesterday. try there maybe.

I have no idea what the "latin vintage & small plates" place is about. Just think it's a really weird choice of words to use as a logo....
small plates...implies, what? little food? tapas? (to me translates as little food, high prices)
and latin vintages is great, if you're a wine person (hasn't that been tried already that plaza? Larder??)
What is so hard about some burritos, enchiladas, and pitchers of margaritas??
ample & affordable...as mexican SHOULD BE!
just my opinion...:D
 
mexican restaurant on 30-a

i've been saying the exact same thing about needing a mexican restaurant on 30-a - an affordable one! before dave opened his taco bar in seaside, i thought an airstream in seaside with tacos, queso and chips and a few other goodies would do very well. when the great mexican restaurant that used to be where the fish house in seagrove closed, i was heartbroken. now we usually go to cantina laredo in grand blvd - great margaritas and food - however, i would prefer to stay on 30-a, of course!!
 
Last edited:
yummm, Luna Del Mar...miss that place!
still was a bit pricey for mexican, to me... but it was so tasty, I didn't even care & those Margy's would do the trick for sure! Good thing I'm in walking distance...:floor:

:(......RIP Luna...:(
 
It does boggle the mind that somebody doesn't do the Tex-Mex thing. Most of the ingredients are cheap, people come in looking to drink booze (hello profit$) and a survey of your local eateries will find many hispanic workers in the kitchen anyway. I nominate that mysterious eatery just east of the Spicy Noodle to go Tex-Mex.
 
I am really excited about the opening of La Botana- anyone know of a firm opening date?

"Latin vintages and small plates" sound absolutely wonderful!:clap:
 
I am really excited about the opening of La Botana- anyone know of a firm opening date?

"Latin vintages and small plates" sound absolutely wonderful!:clap:

Yeah, yeah, but we are in desperate need of big plates loaded with grease, salt and cold Dos Equis from the keg:wave:
 
We have need for both.

Hey- can we walk to Senor Mojitos from your casa?

I don't think "walking there" is the issue. The issue may well be, "walking from". :funn: You can park at mi casa, it's closer. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top