mikecat adjuster
Beach Fanatic
Yes, I see nothing there about swimming away from the shoreline in deeper water. Not that I initially asked for legal reasons. But it is rather interesting to think there may be one. I would like to know for sure. You guys are great at finding answers and finding resources.
Another thing I forgot to ask earlier. I have some cologne that smells a bit like Tuna. Not quite Chicken of the Sea, but tuna non-the-less. Do you think it would be a bad idea to cover myself in it before I snorkle way out there. I find it is not doing me much good at Bud and Alley's.
Another thing I forgot to ask earlier. I have some cologne that smells a bit like Tuna. Not quite Chicken of the Sea, but tuna non-the-less. Do you think it would be a bad idea to cover myself in it before I snorkle way out there. I find it is not doing me much good at Bud and Alley's.

You just sent me into a coughing fit.