• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Sister Johnson

New posts
I remember when Natasha was born! :eek: I didn't know they sang (funny how the locals are out of the loop!); where can one get a CD?

Didn't Bobby just become a dad again, too? :clap_1:
 
Thank you all for coming out! Yes, I am very proud!!!! The girls did great. We sold out the Cd and have more on order. All proceeds went to their cousin Hannah who has Cerebral Palsy. For more info about her contact me Via cell phone. ShallowsNole, I am a new Daddy. Brody is 6 months old and he thinks he can sing too. Again, thank you all for all your support. This is why I am proud to live in South Walton!
 
Bobby J said:
Thank you all for coming out! Yes, I am very proud!!!! The girls did great. We sold out the Cd and have more on order. All proceeds went to their cousin Hannah who has Cerebral Palsy. For more info about her contact me Via cell phone. ShallowsNole, I am a new Daddy. Brody is 6 months old and he thinks he can sing too. Again, thank you all for all your support. This is why I am proud to live in South Walton!

Congratulations! What a terrific family, in every way. :clap_1:
 
Bobby J said:
Thank you all for coming out! Yes, I am very proud!!!! The girls did great. We sold out the Cd and have more on order. All proceeds went to their cousin Hannah who has Cerebral Palsy. For more info about her contact me Via cell phone. ShallowsNole, I am a new Daddy. Brody is 6 months old and he thinks he can sing too. Again, thank you all for all your support. This is why I am proud to live in South Walton!
You got a new bebe coming soon too...Not yours, but you'll be a great uncle- right?
 
:welcome: Bobby J.
 
gotothebeachmom said:
We were the squatters that had that prime stage front large table. We had the baby in the carseat at the end of the table. I'll bet we did see each other and just didnt know it!

I noticed the sign for the girl's cds' read that the proceeds would be donated to Hannah's Helpers. Do you have any info. on that?
I love bebe's and did notice the baby carriage!! :clap_1: Donations for Hannah can be sent to Vanguard Bank, 4300 Hwy 20 east, Niceville, Fl 32578, account # 0038448.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top