• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Sister Johnson

New posts
Franny said:
I love bebe's and did notice the baby carriage!! :clap_1: Donations for Hannah can be sent to Vanguard Bank, 4300 Hwy 20 east, Niceville, Fl 32578, account # 0038448.

Thanks Franny!
 
jdarg said:
Maybe Booby is his nickname??:idontno:

Well, if it wasn't before it is now!!!! Welcome, Booby!!!:welcome:

Hee Hee....2 posts and he already has a nickname......we are on the ball!!!

I don't like it......I love it Jen-ay!!!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
Hee Hee....2 posts and he already has a nickname......we are on the ball!!!

I don't like it......I love it Jen-ay!!!!!!


I'm just so glad the name wasn't "Richard". :blink:
 
Bobby J said:
Booby! That is great! My son will be so jealous. A little confused but jealous. I will post the girls next live dates as soon as I can.
Yes please post the dates and keep us updated on their aspiring future! :clap_1: Ommm Bobby.
 
It looks like the gals will be going on stage again at the Sea Bar Saturday April 1 @ 4pm with Marc Harris. :clap_1: I hope you all can make it out. It will be a quick set because my sis, there Aunt is getting married the next day. I hope you all can make it out. Marc will continue to play on into the evening and if you have not seen him perform check it out. He rocks! The girls are real lucky to get to play with him! They may try a couple new tunes so make sure to check it out.

Thanks,
Bobby or Booby whichever you all like....
 
Just spoke with Marc and the this show will be scaled down a bit. We will not have a drummer so it will be just the girls and Marc. If you like it raw come on out. We will be doing a bigger show a couple weeks after our trip to Costa Rico!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top