• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Sister Johnson

New posts
Hi:

I missed Sister Johnson. What kind of music are they doing and is there somewhere online where you can stream a sample?

johnnyb
 
Bobby J.......thanks for posting this link...great sound...I am relatively new on this board so forgive the stupid question......are these you daughters?
 
What a bunch of cuties you have there, Bobby J............
 
The gals are going to be playin this weekend at Seaside. I think Dana at FABS has put something together with Marc Harris Saturday Nov. 4th. I will post again on Monday when I have all the details. Get your calendar ready! :D
 
Bobby J...love the biker chick! Is this your new alter ego?:biggrin: I did not get your picture Saturday night....so go put back on your outfit and send your picture to me;-)

OH, and Sister Johnson is great! Be sure and give us the time for Saturday.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top