Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
Bobby J.......thanks for posting this link...great sound...I am relatively new on this board so forgive the stupid question......are these you daughters?
The gals are going to be playin this weekend at Seaside. I think Dana at FABS has put something together with Marc Harris Saturday Nov. 4th. I will post again on Monday when I have all the details. Get your calendar ready!
Bobby J...love the biker chick! Is this your new alter ego? I did not get your picture Saturday night....so go put back on your outfit and send your picture to me;-)
OH, and Sister Johnson is great! Be sure and give us the time for Saturday.