• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SJ...that is.....

New posts
hooters-girl.jpg
 
:clap_1: :floor: :lolabove: I'm laughing right out loud just thinking about the pantyhose! theystill wear those? NO ONE wears pantyhose anymore!!! surely they have done a wardrobe update in the last five years.

Hello fair weather girl. :biggrin: I have to wear the nasty pantyhose with my skirt suits to work in the winter or my little bare legs would freeze and my boss would be upset with the unprofessional bare legs.:eek:

I find the thigh higs uncomfortable so it's pantyhose or tights with my boots or heels. So the Hooter babes and the poor office worker who doesn't work in warm climate still wear pantyhose...and hate them I might add. That's just one more reason to move to Sowal.
 
I am no longer PUI. Lost the dammmm connection last night when Mr. K moved all the router/modem boxes out of the drawer where I had left them. He got to call and fix it this time.

Cheering...have you thought about wearing hose rolled at the knee? :biggrin:
 
I am no longer PUI. Lost the dammmm connection last night when Mr. K moved all the router/modem boxes out of the drawer where I had left them. He got to call and fix it this time.

Cheering...have you thought about wearing hose rolled at the knee? :biggrin:


My Grama used to do that:D I would but it makes my knees look fat.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top