• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Skunky- Dr. Question!

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Have you ever heard of the Master Cleanser? Cayenne pepper, lemon, water and syrup? I feel like I need to cleanse. What are your thoughts on this before I commit to not eating for 10 days.:yikes:
 
not eating for 10 days :floor: what is this master cleanser you speak of

You mix all that stuff up, drink it 8-12 times a day and you poo (get rid of) toxins.
 
:moon: :leaving:
 
I remember reading that Princess Diana was into colon cleansing. But you can buy magnesium citrate at the pharmacy that people take before colonoscopies that would be better than the concoction you're describing. Just drink plenty of GATORaide and eat jello.
 
My unasked for 2 cents. Research it online for a few days reading both for and against opinions I did and I was able to make what I feel was a more informed decision. My Dad would've done it. He also fed his dog blue/green algae shakes. Oh and going through an ayurvedic phase (my dad not the dog) drank a cup of urine in the mornings :idontno: . Research that for a few days b4 starting too if that sounds enticing. A friend of my mom's did it (the master cleanser not the tinkle) and he is 62, he loved it but I wouldn't want my mom doing it. Weight comes back quick and I am not so sure about "detoxing" after looking around. Good luck either way :D oh p.s. it seemed the blue'green algae shakes were the canine fountain of youth Iggy (the dog) stayed in great puppy-like health 'til he keeled over at 15 with hereditary lung tumors.
 
Last edited:
:yikes: Yikes!!! How about researching a little on digestion.....especially of certain foods.....and eat right (digestion friendly foods!!) for designated days and then let your body do its best work as it was designed to do....
I think perhaps some of this stuff (including the "official" colon cleansing) becomes very addictive:( for some....
btw...Dr. Oz....Oprah's guru had a segment recently on this cleansing stuff and it was interesting and quite informative....maybe he has a website....

BE CAREFUL!!
 
Let us know how it goes. This cleansing business has always interested me, because so many people have told me I am full of sh$t. :idontno:
 
Let us know how it goes. This cleansing business has always interested me, because so many people have told me I am full of sh$t. :idontno:

:lolabove: :floor: Dbuck, you're just what the dr. ordered. :wub:
I don't mean the sh$it part. :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top