Have you ever heard of the Master Cleanser? Cayenne pepper, lemon, water and syrup? I feel like I need to cleanse. What are your thoughts on this before I commit to not eating for 10 days.![]()
what is this master cleanser you speak ofnot eating for 10 dayswhat is this master cleanser you speak of
:leaving:You mix all that stuff up, drink it 8-12 times a day and you poo (get rid of) toxins.
. Research that for a few days b4 starting too if that sounds enticing. A friend of my mom's did it (the master cleanser not the tinkle) and he is 62, he loved it but I wouldn't want my mom doing it. Weight comes back quick and I am not so sure about "detoxing" after looking around. Good luck either way
Yikes!!! How about researching a little on digestion.....especially of certain foods.....and eat right (digestion friendly foods!!) for designated days and then let your body do its best work as it was designed to do....
for some....Let us know how it goes. This cleansing business has always interested me, because so many people have told me I am full of sh$t.![]()
Dbuck, you're just what the dr. ordered.
