• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Skunky- Dr. Question!

New posts
I'm over this. Waaay over this. Btw. May cut it short.

What did you use??? We bought ours at Wild Oats Market which sells all kinds of vitamins and enzyme type things for digestion problems and organic foods. And the weird thing about the can of stuff we have at the house it says use 1 tablespoon daily in 8 ounces of water for regularity. And I have used this stuff before and it has never caused a problem. Obviously I am already messed up and that is why it caused what it did. Go figure.:idontno:
 
Last edited:
I'm doing more of a fast. It's not my thing.

Officially over. :roll:
 
jdarg :shock:

Wow. I didn't think it was possible to truly gross me out. But it has now happened.
:floor: You can't handle the poop, the whole poop and nothing but the poop?

:funn::funn::funn::floor: :rofl::floor::rofl::floor::funn::funn::funn:


Kimmifunn I'm doing more of a fast. It's not my thing.

Officially over. :roll:
GOOD Gull...GOOD News! :clap:
 
I'm doing more of a fast. It's not my thing.

Officially over. :roll:


Go have a margarita, and thanks for not sharing the details of your cleanse attempt.;-) Or maybe Kurt should start a "Gross Health Details" forum, and I can avoid it. He needs more forums, ya know.:roll:

What's shaking in Kimmiwood?
 
:funn::funn::funn::floor: :rofl::floor::rofl::floor::funn::funn::funn:


GOOD Gull...GOOD News! :clap:

It's not that I'm hungry, ect. But I just don't feel great. And I probably didn't prepare myself properly before, but I can't concentrate at work and I have a splitting headache!
 
The best things for good digestion are a healthy & balanced diet, lots of liquids, and if your system needs a goose, some yogurt w/ active cultures to get more "good" bacteria into your system.

I'm glad you decided to stop the cleanse, I was worried you'd end up fainting or injuring your innards like Ladyb!
 
The best things for good digestion are a healthy & balanced diet, lots of liquids, and if your system needs a goose, some yogurt w/ active cultures to get more "good" bacteria into your system.

I'm glad you decided to stop the cleanse, I was worried you'd end up fainting or injuring your innards like Ladyb!

Well, I wouldn't say I've injured anything as I have been having problems for a few weeks now anyway before this with large amounts of intestinal and stomach gas. And my anxiety over the annoyance of it all is not helping matters any. I just hate when I feel it in my side. The stuff drives me crazy.
 
Go have a margarita, and thanks for not sharing the details of your cleanse attempt.;-) Or maybe Kurt should start a "Gross Health Details" forum, and I can avoid it. He needs more forums, ya know.:roll:

What's shaking in Kimmiwood?

ya big wuss !
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top