• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapper Heads

New posts
No truth to it at all. Just speculation by some people.......

Also, so we can end these "rumors" nobody else in the area is "taking it over" either. This is nothing personal against the people and their associates that are being speculated as taking it over, but it simply is not true.

The craziest thing I heard was when someone told me to my face that Oli had bought the building. Being I own the property, this was certainly news to me. The person did not know who I was obviously, when I asked them where they heard that.... GET THIS - they said they were "close friends with John Beebe" and John Beebe gave them that information. I couldn't help from chuckling and said, "Really, you heard this from John Beebe directly? They said yes. :roll:

Being that I am John Beebe, and I don't know this person, and they obviously don't know me, I found this very interesting.:lol: I just shook my head and said, "I know John Beebe too, trust me on this one, I am quite certain that it is not true." They of course disputed that. :rofl:

I decided to let the person keep their dignity and not reveal to them that they were telling this to the face of the very same person (John Beebe) they were claiming as their source (John Beebe), who they were claiming to be "close friends with", who they don't even know.

I believe that with all of the rumors I heard so far about the restaurant, this particular episode takes the cake. Now where is that darn chainsaw when I need it?:funn:Maybe I need to get in my Black Helicopter to go get it...:floor:


:funn::funn::funn:​
 
Also, so we can end these "rumors" nobody else in the area is "taking it over" either. This is nothing personal against the people and their associates that are being speculated as taking it over, but it simply is not true.
But can we take that to mean that it WILL be opening again or that the work being done is to facilitate the sale of said property? (I know it would be kinda hard to get that price with the leaky roof in that front section)
 
I decided to let the person keep their dignity and not reveal to them that they were telling this to the face of the very same person (John Beebe) they were claiming as their source (John Beebe), who they were claiming to be "close friends with", who they don't even know.

You should have told them you were their "source" and "close friend" - it could have spawned a whole new rumor and some quality foot in mouth!
 
I like to think that Jfunn and I were responsible for the rumors.
 
I heard Jimmy Buffet bought it. I know this for fact. They sold it around JB. Sorry John.... I know this sucks for you but just think of the taxes you will save.:biggrin:
 
I was very tempted but that is not really my style. What I did do was make a mental note of the person with the instruction to not give any credibility to anything they say or write.

Also, I am fairly certain that they surf SoWal cyberspace, :cool:so they will realize that they inserted the foot in their mouth here pretty quickly. I am still shaking my head on this one.



I like your style.....good Karma!! :clap:​
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top