• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapper Heads

New posts
LOL, just what I needed, yet ANOTHER person telling me who I have sold the restaurant to. :funn:

It WOULD be very cool if Jimmy Buffet bought it! :cool: It could be called Parrothead's?

Okay for some SoWal FUNN................:clap:

Top 10 list of the BEST rumors who have all "bought the restaurant" to date:

1. Elvis Presley's Estate
2. Wayne Newton (for his East Coast Gigs)
3. Britney Spears
4. Dewey Destin
5. Wayne Rodgers (from M*A*S*H)
6. Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones
7. Oli
8. Peter Bos
9. Actor Christopher Walken
10. Peyton Manning

Feel free to make your own list and post it here based on RUMORS that you have heard. :drink2:Heck we might as well turn this into a game and have some SoWal FUNN with it. It has already gone this far out of the realm of reality we might as well get a good laugh. :popcorn:



I vote for #9 :blush:​
 
Thanks for the update John. We were waiting to hear it from the horse.
It sure is a great location for something to happen on the west end.
I've got some great memories from the place dating back to the original owner (Greg Smith). I can actually state I literally helped raise the walls when it was being built in 87. Thank God the walls can't talk........;-).
It was one of the first drinking holes on 30A (greatly welcomed).
Good times
Good people
Good memories

p.s.
I'm still pulling for #7 :biggrin:
 
Well, I hope it's #10 - Peyton Manning!!! Only because of his good friend Kenny Chesney - Love him!!! Always looking for a new connection to have another chance to hang out or party with Kenny.

Jimmy Buffett would be awesome as well!!!
.
 
Further rumored purchasers.
11. Me, but after I unknowingly talked to myself while spreading this rumor I recognized myself and then realized that I was actually the same person I was saying had purchased the property I went home embarrassed and ashamed, while I stayed there and laughed at myself.
12. Mitt Romney
13. Flea (from the RHCP)
14. Dee the sarcastic sister from What's Happening
15. Fidel Castro
16. Carmen Electra
17. David Allan Coe
18. Nick Saban
 
Further rumored purchasers.
11. Me, but after I unknowingly talked to myself while spreading this rumor I recognized myself and then realized that I was actually the same person I was saying had purchased the property I went home embarrassed and ashamed, while I stayed there and laughed at myself.

:lolabove: :clap::funn:
 
I just took a phone call from me, and have accepted a counter.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top