• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapper Heads

New posts
I vote #18. We'll call it- Sabanation On the Sea. :D

I'm sure Mike Shula is free to come down and be the bartender. :floor:
 
I don't know, let me ask me, nope wasn't me. Roses are Red violets are Blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I.
 
I don't know, let me ask me, nope wasn't me. Roses are Red violets are Blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I.

:floor:...I know you are, but what am I? What a funny thread!!!
 
I just took a phone call from me, and have accepted a counter.

:floor::floor:

I don't know, let me ask me, nope wasn't me. Roses are Red violets are Blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I.

:funn::funn::funn::floor::floor::floor::funn::funn::funn:

BTW...did I miss #19,20,21 :idontno:???
By any chance, those 3 :cool: Dudes: That-Little-Band-from-Texas "that really knock us out with The Cheap Sunglasses"? :biggrin:
 
The roof had a leak and needed to be fixed. :yawn: No big deal. Roofs get replaced all the time in SoWal.

The price you are speaking of includes the five connecting lots that front 30-A from Vicki St. to right near the Draper Lake development, not just the restaurant itself.


The building has mold in it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top