• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapper Heads

New posts
ZZ Top!!! NOW your Talkin'!! Although things might get a little out of hand with ZZ Top in the house. After a few of these :drink: You might see a "naked cowgirl floating across the ceiling" with a lot of "Legs" to boot....... :cool:.

then it goes "Nationwide" ;-)
 
Is this thread over? It was more entertaining than the gloom and doom on the others.
 
Guess so. Damn.
 
I'll Bite...what does that costume consist of??
Since no sign of RO...I'll stand in...:cool:
Got PICS???

Very Easy get up -

Wear a shirt that looks the same from the front and the back - say a long sleeve with a round neck - get a mask that looks like a person - I think I had Marilyn - put it on the back of your head - and get some name tags that say "Hello my name is..............." I was Eve, Sybil, I can't remember who else but you get to wear your own clothes and it is still a constume - and then I did have the button..........Roses are Red.......... I had name tags down the front and back of my shirt - I had many personalities!!!! Just like in real life!!!:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top