• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SNAPPERHEADS Crab Special?!?!?!?

New posts

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Hey John,
Just wanted to let you know that tonight some friends went to Snapperheads for the Dungeness Crab special....at 6:40pm it was sold out and they were :pissed: (quite upset!!)

They did have some great drinks though so that part was good....but the crab part made for some very unhappy campers!!! :(

Soooooo letting you know just in case you don't already know about this early :nono1: "sell out" and hopefully it can be avoided next time!!
 
We went to Snapperheads last night in hopes of enjoying the Dungeness Crab special as well. After our drinks were served we were notified that they were out of crabs. :pissed: This was before 7 pm. Considering the time and lack of a crowd it makes me believe they had very little crab to begin with. I had wanted to go back Thursday night for the shrimp, but I am sure there will be a short supply of that as well. I certainly hope the owners will address these issues so Snapperheads can stay viable.
 
My husband & I have been to Snapperhead's on their AUCE shrimp night, it was terrible. When you ordered more shrimp, they only brought you 6 at a time and you had to wait for them just like when you first order your meal. I won't go back for any of their AUCE.
 
:popcorn: ...AUCE popcorn
 
I hate to hear this b/c i have been wanting to go for the crab when I had a certain friend in town. Now I may think otherwise....
 
:rofl: :rofl: girl.. no boy.... no girl..... oh H*ll you are funny!!!(no matter what sex you are :biggrin: :confused: )
If they ever decide to have "All You Can Eat Sushi"....I guess you could call it BAIT and SWITCH :floor:
 
Interesting how the Snapperheads folks have no problem spamming the board when they want to promote something, yet no reply from any of them in this thread.

Things that make you go...hmmmmm. :confused:
 
:eek:

We won't be going back to Snapperheads ever again :nono1: - last night was pretty bad- especially when they decided to DRAG the pool table across the floor and every other word was f*ck out of the pool players' mouths. :shock:

I'm done! I guess the old saying is true: "you get what you pay for!" :biggrin:
 
We tried Snapperheads twice-both times, the place was dirty, the food was very marginal, and our waiters could give a dang if we were there or not- it sucked. Will not go back
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top