• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SNAPPERHEADS Crab Special?!?!?!?

New posts
I once had the crabs and it was not fun..... Oh wait you all are talking about Snapperheads??? The crabs are great!

TMI...Bobby J. :eek: :biggrin:
 
Hmmmm...my sister and I went to Snapperheads some time in July for the crabs and they were great and the place was packed. SJ raves about their burgers,etc soooo I guess everyone can have a bad night.:idontno:
 
Some friends of mine ate at Snapperheads in July and got up and walked out. Pretty much the same comments as others regarding service, wait times, etc. I did send private message and got no response. No want to bash the owner but thought he should know. Word spreads fast.
 
I guess I should say I was only joking :D . I hear it now, "that guy, Bobby J, he had crabs once". "I hear he still has them" "I knew it, he looks like he has crabs"!:lol:
 
Those who do not deal with a service industry can not totally appreciate your dilemma. It is difficult being at the mercy of a supplier. Perhaps you should choose another AUCE menu? One that will bring customers in, make them happy and is easy to have access to? :idontno:
As a resturant advertising a special...it is your obligation to supply the said product to the customer or inform them upon arrival that you are running low or are out of the special, encourage them to stay with a
on- the -house drink or appetizer?:idontno:
 
To all our past, present and future customers, as General Manager, I welcome all remarks good + bad, as that is how we all learn to serve you better. Regarding our specials we are offering such as AUCE Crab, we did run out and I personally regret what happened and apologize for it. Yes, it was our suppliers error however, it was ours also for not making it up to you our parton's in another form. Don't give up on us, try us again and
WE ARE THERE TO SERVE YOU ALL BETTER!! We have taken all your comments to heart and will strive to do better.

Thank-you,

Aimee' Dallaire, aimee@snapperheads.com

As for the pool table, that will be corrected by the end of the month. We are NOT THE PAST, but THE FUTURE OF SNAPPERHEADS. Join us.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top