• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapperheads/Salty Dawg

New posts
Gosh I hope Ball's Out doesn't totally move from where they are...
It's one of the only quick thing to pick up late on 98. If I'm hungry when dh is on his way home from work (he works 'till around 12am), he can run by there and pick something up :blush:
 
Last edited:
Ah the rumor mill has fired up again. :funn: Seems like the rumors don't bloom until late spring.

My understanding is that Shuck-ums isn't moving to 30A. That's the only thing I'm iffy sure about. :biggrin:
 
all in staggering distance yippeeee
Amen to the staggering distance, especially after hearing you on Tuesday nights at "Sally's Backside". BTW, you are great!
 
Next rumor will probably be Gator moving Blue Orleans out of BMB and into Goatfeather's? Maybe someone should just come out and ask Jim or Beebe directly, and also Gator if this new Goatfeather's rumor I just made up is true. :lolabove:


Too funny
Heard this rumor repeated at a do last night
Love the 30a telegraph
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top