• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Something is different this season

New posts
Sounds well thought out. I imagine that when you say Destin you are talking about SoWal as well.? I've talked to many visitors who refer to 30A as Destin. In fact, when I first visited Sandestin in '95 Russell Walters (previously with Sandestin in house real estate) told me Sandestin was in Destin.

Yeah the area in general. I wonder how Russell is doing these days, I think he pulled his sign down on 98 outside SD. I haven't noticed it in a while.
 
Yeah the area in general. I wonder how Russell is doing these days, I think he pulled his sign down on 98 outside SD. I haven't noticed it in a while.

I guess everybody knows Russell. I almost bought a Sandestin property thru him ten years ago. It was a great property and really was a great time to buy.
 
I guess everybody knows Russell. I almost bought a Sandestin property thru him ten years ago. It was a great property and really was a great time to buy.

I had a contract to purchase a bayfront lot in Driftwood on my desk for a month back in '95 or '96. At that time Sandestin Real Estate was saying Driftwood was going to be a part of Sandestin with a golf course in the middle infill area. I would have signed the contract, but couldn't get anything in writing from Russell and Sandestin saying it was annexed in.

Even SHELLY would say in hindsight that it really was a good time to buy.

This will be a good season.
 
I had a contract to purchase a bayfront lot in Driftwood on my desk for a month back in '95 or '96. At that time Sandestin Real Estate was saying Driftwood was going to be a part of Sandestin with a golf course in the middle infill area. I would have signed the contract, but couldn't get anything in writing from Russell and Sandestin saying it was annexed in.

Even SHELLY would say in hindsight that it really was a good time to buy.

This will be a good season.

I have to agree with this last comment. Given that South Walton real estate, peaked 12 months before South Florida real estate, and 18 months before California, NY and National average real estate, that So Wal should be a couple quarters ahead of the curve coming out the other side.... and I think that time is this year.
 
I have to agree with this last comment. Given that South Walton real estate, peaked 12 months before South Florida real estate, and 18 months before California, NY and National average real estate, that So Wal should be a couple quarters ahead of the curve coming out the other side.... and I think that time is this year.
Toke, toke, toke that number..........:clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top