• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sometimes, I amaze myself

New posts
I know what you mean about "sometimes, I amaze myself." I'm not a bad cook by any standard, but every now and then I make something and I can't believe how good it is (or that I made it ;-)).

We're heading off to the beach tonight after Merman gets out of work so I'm going to use up the last of the plain yogurt in the fridge by making a curried soup. I have two recipes: one for broccoli and the other for peas, and I haven't decided which I'll do. When we're in SoWal, I'm going to make a big pot of chicken tortilla soup and that's what we'll be eating. On Saturday, on Sunday, on Monday....:lol:

Well, looks like the menu is set. :biggrin:
 
I am souped out...we had soup 3 days in a row...

Last night we went to a local rest. On the half shell. THey have the best fried oysters I have EVER eaten.....:wub:

othslogo3.jpg
 
I made homemade potato soup this week too!! I bought the autumn mix bagged salad and ended up to be a really yummy dinner.

I made chicken pot pie this week too.

The cold weather inspired me!
 
Two secrets to exquisite flavors in the home kitchen..Accent (no arguments about MSG please) and stir your dishes while they cook with a wooden spoon covered in a tube sock.
 
I would like the recipes for the potato soups please. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top