Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
I didn't realize until I looked online that ambrosia is defined as oranges and coconut. Mom always used oranges, coconut, red and green apples, pieapple, maraschino cherries, bananas, and chopped pecans. Hubby doesn't like the the coconut, so we omit that. And we add the pecans and bananas as we serve it because the bananas tend to get icky and the pecans get soggy.
I didn't realize until I looked online that ambrosia is defined as oranges and coconut. Mom always used oranges, coconut, red and green apples, pieapple, maraschino cherries, bananas, and chopped pecans. Hubby doesn't like the the coconut, so we omit that. And we add the pecans and bananas as we serve it because the bananas tend to get icky and the pecans get soggy.