• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal.com Stickers!!!

New posts
aw shucks! thanks guys.

<sigh> if i'd known folks would be calling me "katmoo", i'd never have used it. i thought it was just a login name when i signed on... :laughing1 -kate
 
katmoo said:
aw shucks! thanks guys.

<sigh> if i'd known folks would be calling me "katmoo", i'd never have used it. i thought it was just a login name when i signed on... :laughing1 -kate

katemoo rocks! :lol:
 
Hey Katie,


One of my little otters asked me the other day if I still talk to you online.....you're the only rock star he knows & he's afraid I'll loose touch :cool:

Funny kid he is. Pretty shy so probably wouldn't say much to you, but may grow up to be your # 1 fan :clap_1:
 
Not a chance we'd lose touch ;) Besides, i've never mentioned that one of my nicknames is "Otter." It's what I want to be when I grow up. You tell the little guy that someday we'll have a little jamboree on the beach, so practice up.

Speaking of music, I think I'm headed down to the Red Light Cafe here in Atl for some Dread Clampitt tonight. I could use a little Sowal connection...and our beach homeboys are here in town!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top