• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal Cookbook

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
Oh Oh Oh can I help? :biggrin:
 
Oh Oh Oh can I help? :biggrin:

Absolutely!! :clap::clap::clap:

Looks like BR's got a pretty good handle on how to start. I'm best at collecting, typing, testing (if necessary--see above). Let's get a cookbook committee going. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a monumental task--but well worth it. Hail, who knows, we could go nationwide! :lol:
 
You ought to think about approaching some SoWal restaurants to see they would be willing to submit recipes. It would be great to have those in there, too.
 
You ought to think about approaching some SoWal restaurants to see they would be willing to submit recipes. It would be great to have those in there, too.

Great idea! I had actually thought about it at one time, but it sorta slipped away, like so many things these days.

I'm on board if that's okay.

:clap:An absolute must. Do you think we really should try to test all the recipes?
 
DD I would love to help!!! Just let me know what I can do....:wave:

We could sell them in local businesses and then donate the profits to a local charity.....
 
Last edited:
Great Idea! I'll send some recipes -- as long as I figure out what recipes I didn't get from someone else on Sowal!

I hope it is heavy on beach munchie fare. Like things to take with you at sunset. Or seafood dishes. Or drinks! :drink2::drink2:
 
This is a fantastic idea! I'm willing to help but don't know what I could contribute besides a few recipes & my typing skills. And I wouldn't have any free time to spare until mid-July.
 
count me in : )

DD I would love to help!!! Just let me know what I can do....:wave:

We could sell them in local businesses and then donate the profits to a local charity.....

Great Idea! I'll send some recipes -- as long as I figure out what recipes I didn't get from someone else on Sowal!

I hope it is heavy on beach munchie fare. Like things to take with you at sunset. Or seafood dishes. Or drinks! :drink2::drink2:

This is a fantastic idea! I'm willing to help but don't know what I could contribute besides a few recipes & my typing skills. And I wouldn't have any free time to spare until mid-July.


:clap::clap:IBD--love the charity idea! I was just hoping we could sell them for enough to pay for themselves, but this could absolutely go to the next level.
I'm excited that you're all excited about it. BR has some knowledge of this whole process. I see it as being a board wide project--whether it's typing, editing or just submitting a recipe. When we get a little more organized, I will post more specific requests about what we need.
:clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top