• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal Cookbook

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
Sounds like a winner to me. :clap:Do you want the recipes emailed to you? That would be my suggestion, if not then you will have your cookbook right here on view, and then why buy it.
 
Last edited:
Sounds like a winner to me. :clap:Do you want the recipes emailed to you? That would be my suggestion, if not then you will have your cookbook right here on view, and then why buy it.

Yes, please e-mail.
I think I will set up a new e-mail just for recipes. I will get back to you with an address.
 
Thanks, BA. :wave:
 
:lolabove: Grayt, funn idea!! Let me know if you need any help! :wub: A sowal cookbook just in time for Christmas!!!!:lolabove:
 
Another quick thought. I don't remember who but a group composed a cookbook from my home town years ago and on each page are pictures of historical homes..blah blah blah. I think it would be cool to have pictures of our favorite area in the cookbook...Western Lake, Seagrove Villas for Miz Darlene, etc...I think peeps would want to purchase for the recipes as well as the sowal pics... random thought!:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top