• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal Cookbook

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
I have a cookbook that was put together by friends & family of a wonderful lady that died from ALS and all the proceeds went to ALS. It is intitled "From the kitchens of MAMA and THEM" which was produced by Cookbooks by Morris Press with a phone number to call them. It looks very nice, has hardbound covers on the outside, and a spiral on the back. The minimum order is 200. I will call them today and ask for details.

....... and ya'll thought I would have nothing to contribute. :wave:

We have used this company at our church, they are very good and they will send you a free kit to get you started.
 
Me too

I want to be involved in this!! I cook and do art. Local artists would probably like to get involved. We all have favorite recipes.
 
Oh, the vision!! :lol:



:clap:



Well, who knew? :lol::lol::wub:
Let us know what you find out. :wave:

are you going to submit your how to boil eggs recipe??

Or how to boil water! :wave:



Bite me. :moon:

I am all over the spiral as well. I am tired of trying to weigh down pages of cookbooks with various items as I am making something!

Me too! (ok, ok they are cocktail recipe books)

We have used this company at our church, they are very good and they will send you a free kit to get you started.

Good to know.
 
I think DrSvelte needs to come post and leave some dirty gym socks laying around on this thread. Looks like an Ms. convention...not that there's anything wrong with that. :wave: all you lovely ladies.
 
I think DrSvelte needs to come post and leave some dirty gym socks laying around on this thread. Looks like an Ms. convention...not that there's anything wrong with that. :wave: all you lovely ladies.

Feeling lonely over here? :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top