Lady D
SoWal Insider
I want to be involved in this!! I cook and do art. Local artists would probably like to get involved. We all have favorite recipes.
meigsart!I want to be involved in this!! I cook and do art. Local artists would probably like to get involved. We all have favorite recipes.
meigsart!
Love metal spiral, the plastic ones tend to break.... This might sound crazy but how bout a chapter on pet snacks...for the love of pets.....possible charity Alaqua Animal Refuge

Love metal spiral, the plastic ones tend to break.... This might sound crazy but how bout a chapter on pet snacks...for the love of pets.....possible charity Alaqua Animal Refuge
I have never made snacks for my pet but I am sure people do.
I also have liked "kids recipes" in cookbooks as well. Food they can make which is simple and also funn stuff like homemade playdough, gloop, etc.
