• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal Fire Board

New posts
Re: South Walton Fire Board

Happy Hanukkah !

You know absolutely nothing about where the coyote's coming from, and it seems very little else.
 
Re: South Walton Fire Board

That is a service you pay for with your phone. So what has that got to do with anything?
It is a bit of tongue in cheek, but I couldn't find a smiley with the tongue in cheek, which didn't look like some sort of sexual thing.

By the way, you don't have to have a phone for the firefighters to come to your house or pull your butt out of a crashed car.
 
Re: South Walton Fire Board

Maybe, but if you keep trying to take away their incentives, one day, they might have a hearing problem.

(again, slightly kidding. -- I believe the firefighters are the type of people who do their job, no matter the circumstances. Even if they don't like you, they would still put out the fire after your house burned down. lol)
 
Re: South Walton Fire Board

Not sure what I know about "very little else" but do know I called the SWFD today to get the facts. I suggest you do the same. They were very helpful.
 
Re: South Walton Fire Board

I gave them $1,283.18 for their services this year. Just paid it 8 days ago.

By the way we need to raise $283,737 to give the $100 to all of the other underpaid Walton county and school system workers.

No tongue in cheek !
 
Re: South Walton Fire Board

I gave them $1,283.18 for their services this year. Just paid it 8 days ago.

By the way we need to raise $283,737 to give the $100 to all of the other underpaid Walton county and school system workers.

You mean you paid the SWFD $1,283.18? What service did they perform for you? How much did you pay the School ?
 
Re: South Walton Fire Board

Spoke with the new fire chief, nice guy and seems very smart. Didn't seem to have your slant, umm flair to it...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top