• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWell on Sowal

New posts
happy VD sowellers.

exercise report from the gimp!
bridgette came over today to get me going on exercise! we did an hour of pilates/floor exercise. yay! I've been so inactive this year, literally stuck to the sofa. so, this is a big deal for me. now, I feel like I can move forward.

I'll continue private sessions for a while. but my real goal is to try to do these exercises on my own once a day. not like I don't have time (can't use that one now).

You go girl! :clap_1:

how is everyone else feeling these days?

FAT. :eek:
 
Well, right about now, I want a cigarette. Now, where's that Nicorette???:bang: :bang:
 
Well, right about now, I want a cigarette. Now, where's that Nicorette???:bang: :bang:

You want one of mine? I'm sorry, that was mean. Hang in there girl, you can motivate me once you quit. ;-)
 
My willpower is going out the window!!! But, I don't wanna think about it!!! Maybe I'll go eat instead!!!!!:bang:
 
My willpower is going out the window!!! But, I don't wanna think about it!!! Maybe I'll go eat instead!!!!!:bang:

Is this the first day? Way to go DD!!!!

Clean out a drawer, your refrigerator, your bathroom, your laundry room- anything to keep the hands busy.

Brush your teeth.

Get cozy on the couch in your jammies, a blanky, and a movie.
 
Is this the first day? Way to go DD!!!!

Clean out a drawer, your refrigerator, your bathroom, your laundry room- anything to keep the hands busy.

Brush your teeth.

Get cozy on the couch in your jammies, a blanky, and a movie.

Yes, and it has been the longest freakin' day of my life!!! Well, maybe not THE longest, but it ranks right up there after labor!!

ok...i will do all these things, but won't I be up all night? :idontno: :lol:
 
OMG. darlene, you are one funny a$$ wench! DD can take it. she's tough.:wub:

yeah! if darlene was here, I'd take her up on that offer!!! I am not feeling so tough right now.:bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top