• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWell on Sowal

New posts
the real secrect to being skinny.........


dance at every local music show.
seems to work for me anyway, couldnt gain weight if i tried.
 
I run 3-4 times a week. Yesterday I ran 3 1/2 miles but it varies daily. I would rather exercise than give up anything I love to eat OR drink.

Hope it's working...
 
laurawood said:
the real secrect to being skinny.........


dance at every local music show.
seems to work for me anyway, couldnt gain weight if i tried.


I think several of us were right like this in our 20's. Add 10+ years and a couple of kiddos and you won't have any trouble gaining a couple of lbs. ;-)

I'm going to start gradual with the excercise. Mostly walking a mile or two in the evenings and bike riding with the Dylan. I'm not quite ready to start the dieting part. I hope to get some good menu ideas first!!! :D
 
WalCo1.jpg


Well, I have been working out and wanted to show off my belly.

Edited per Kurt --:floor::floor:
 
TripleB said:
The leg lifts I do with my recliner has to burn some calories.

Doing leg lifts and 12 oz curls can really burn those calories! ;-)
 
Seeing that we ate our way through Puerto Rico...and for a short evening Puerto Rican food proved to not agree with me I should be ok...I will be spinning after work every day until I leave. Then when I go to LA I'll quit eating all together. I should be a twig by New Years. :funn:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Seeing that we ate our way through Puerto Rico...and for a short evening Puerto Rican food proved to not agree with me I should be ok...I will be spinning after work every day until I leave. Then when I go to LA I'll quit eating all together. I should be a twig by New Years. :funn:

Kimmi, I have been meaning to ask you, what exactly is the spinning class?
 
kathydwells said:
Kimmi, I have been meaning to ask you, what exactly is the spinning class?
Spinning

Here is some info for you my darling. It's torture...but amazing.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top