• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWell on Sowal

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
Seeing that we ate our way through Puerto Rico...and for a short evening Puerto Rican food proved to not agree with me I should be ok...I will be spinning after work every day until I leave. Then when I go to LA I'll quit eating all together. I should be a twig by New Years. :funn:

I'm not sure that you will be allowed to even purchase a ticket, and I know they won't let you on the plane unless you sign a liposuction rider. There is a mandatory lipo rule for anyone attempting to enter LA at higher than 5% body fat. The good news is that all westbound flights are now equipped and staffed with experienced suction teams.

Relax weight-challenged tourists, this rule only applies to persons staying for more than 10 days, although a $50 per pound non-refundable deposit is required if you have not purchased a return ticket.
 
kurt said:
I'm not sure that you will be allowed to even purchase a ticket, and I know they won't let you on the plane unless you sign a liposuction rider. There is a mandatory lipo rule for anyone attempting to enter LA at higher than 5% body fat. The good news is that all westbound flights are now equipped and staffed with experienced suction teams.

Relax weight-challenged tourists, this rule only applies to persons staying for more than 10 days, although a $50 per pound non-refundable deposit is required if you have not purchased a return ticket.
TOOTSIE!
You are in so much trouble Kurtifunn! :whack:
I hit 2% yesterday.
 
Kimmifunn said:
Spinning

Here is some info for you my darling. It's torture...but amazing.

It sounds like torture, but a great workout. I need to look around here and see if they offer it at any of the gyms. Thanks for the info!!! Hope you had a great time in PR!!!!!
 
Kimmifunn said:
TOOTSIE!
You are in so much trouble Kurtifunn! :whack:
I hit 2% yesterday.

It's not my rule. :lol: Isn't 2% the Lance Armstrong level? Before he retired?

Love the av.
 
Well; you know what they say about marriage -putting a wedding ring on that finger is like pulling the rip cord on an inflatable raft. I have been 'married' for 10 years now and let's just say that there is a connection between the number of manatee sightings and the number of times I go to the beach.

manatee2n.jpg


My idea of exercise is to simulate dumbells by placing marachino cherries at each end of a toothpick. When I raise my martini glass to my lips it looks deceptively like arm curls.

Who knows, maybe one day I will be motivated to join you all in this fitness craze, and then I too can be that voluptuous 'gal' on the beach screaming "Trim-Spa Baby!" at all the gawking tourists.
 
The routines are designed to simulate terrain and situations encountered in actual bicycle rides, including hill climbs, sprints and interval training. Coasting downhill, however, is not simulated.

Darn. :roll: :lol:
 
Tootsie said:
What are your goals? I need to finish up some of my reading and then I plan to put my goals on paper, along with my plan to achieve them. I have also already started a food and exercise journal.
My goal is to get some exercise. I can't motivate to do it, and it's really my undoing. I'm not in good shape, but my eating habits are OK enough that I'd probably lose weight by just adding the exercise alone. I'd also like to finally open that exercise DVD jdarg talked me into getting.
 
kurt said:
It's not my rule. :lol: Isn't 2% the Lance Armstrong level? Before he retired?

Love the av.
I give up! :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top